At Nana’s Kitchen, we are proud to have a Quality Assurance team that works to ensure we meet and exceed the global standards for food production safety.
Nana’s Kitchen follows specific and measurable systems to ensure food safety to deliver a final product quality that is consistent with our corporate objectives and standards.
Our quality assurance procedures and protocols uphold our company policies, formulas, specifications and regulatory requirements to ensure that all finished products meet the product quality and food safety standards as required by CFIA, USDA, HACCP and BRC Programs.
- Nana’s Kitchen Quality Assurance program includes:
- Administer and enforce compliance with official formulas, procedures, and appropriate policy issued by CFIA & BRC STANDARDS.
- Ensure that HACCP Program requirements are met.
- Maintain plant quality systems in compliance with Corporate Quality Policy.
- Lead the food safety, sanitation, technical services.
- Ensure compliance to state, federal, and local regulations.
- Administer monthly testing as per CFIA requirements.
- Ensure that all labeling requirements are met with for both CFIA and the USDA.
- Ensure that all plant personnel follow the GMP and HACCP guidelines by monitoring with the help of a QA Technician.
- Develop and facilitate internal audits to determine/assess compliance to company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure effective food safety and food quality training for plant team members and quality assurance staff.