At Nana’s Kitchen, we are proud to have a Quality Assurance team that works to ensure we
meet and exceed the top standards of food production safety.
Through our QA initiatives, our plant follows specific and measureable systems to ensure
food safety during processing to deliver a final product quality that is consistent with
Quality Assurance procedures and protocols uphold our company policies, formulas,
specifications and regulatory requirements. They ensure that all finished product meet the
product quality and food safety standards as required by CFIA and the USDA HACCP
Nana's Kitchen Quality Assurance program includes:
• Administer distribute, interpret, and enforce compliance with official formulas,
procedures, and appropriate policy positions issued by CFIA & BRC STANDARDS.
• Ensure that HACCP Program requirements are met with any review for improvement and
maintain plant quality systems in compliance with Corporate Quality Policy.
• Lead the food safety, sanitation, technical services.
• Ensure compliance to state, federal, and local regulations.
• Administer monthly testing as per CFIA requirements.
• Ensure that all labeling requirements are met with for both CFIA and the USDA.
• Ensure that all plant personnel follow the GMP and HACCP guidelines by monitoring with
the help of a QA Technician.
• Develop and facilitate internal audits to determine/assess compliance to company policy
and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure effective food safety and food quality training for plant team members and quality